- Very strong work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail and delivers quality work
- Strong problem solver
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Eager to learn in-house and new software tools
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in Customer Service and Python is a plus
- Experience with SIMPLIS is a plus
- Ability to think abstractly
Minimum Requirements: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transim is a global leader in delivering cloud based tools for electrical engineers. Our products range from cloud IDEs to design centers with online simulations. Our customers are primarily major semiconductor manufacturers, but our end users are electrical engineers. Transim is headquartered in Portland, OR. You can learn more about us by exploring our website.
Transim is seeking a self-motivated individual to provide publishing support for our engineering team in our downtown Portland office. In this role, the successful candidate will be publishing IC models online, creating reference design programs, and performing QA tests for various software design centers. Furthermore, the candidate will provide engineering support to our customers in a clear, concise, and timely manner.